Further Information of The Advantages of Studying in Dept of CSIE at NDHU
Application Submission for:
Fall Semester 2021: now － March 31, 2021
Spring Semester 2022: May 01, 2021 – November 15, 2021
Fall Semester: September ~ January.31
Spring Semester: February ~ June.30
1. Admission/Scholarship Application Form
2. Verification of Nationality
3. Diploma of Undergraduate degrees (issued or notarized copy of the translation in English)
4. The original transcripts of Undergraduate degrees (issued or notarized copy of the translation in English)
5. Certificate of Language Proficiency
7. Study Plan
8. Language Proficiency Certificates (if English/Chinese is an official language of your country, you’re exempt from the English/Chinese requirement.)
9. Letters of Recommendation
10. Financial Statement (scholarship awardees shall provide proof of scholarship, self-supporting students shall provide a bank statement showing at least USD 4,000 in saving deposit.)
11. Any Thesis, Technical Reports, or publications
Please refer to the attached file for more details.
Application Forms can be downloaded at NDHU Office of International Affairs / International Students, or use On-line Application to submit.
Applicants are encouraged to contact CSIE faculty members for potential researches.