Further Information of The Advantages of Studying in Dept of CSIE at NDHU
Application Submission for:
Fall Semester 2017: December 01, 2016 － March 31, 2017
Spring Semester 2018: May 01, 2017 – November 15, 2018
Fall Semester: September ~ January
Spring Semester: February ~ June
1. Admission/Scholarship Application Form
2. Verification of Nationality
3. Diploma of Master and Undergraduate degrees (issued or notarized copy of the translation in English)
4. The original transcripts of Master and Undergraduate degrees (issued or notarized copy of the translation in English)
5. Certificate of Language Proficiency
7. Study Plan
8. Two Letters of Recommendation
9. Master Thesis, Technical Reports, and any publications
Application Forms can be downloaded at NDHU Office of International Affairs / International Students, and use On-line Application to submit.
Applicants are encouraged to contact faculty members for potential researches.