TaiwanICDF Scholarship Application Deadline： 2021/3/15
NDHU International Admission Application Deadline： 2021/3/31
Required Documents must be submitted to BOTH Taiwan ICDF & NDHU Application Systems :
- Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Online Application
- NDHU Admission Online Application
- Verification of Nationality
- Diploma of the High School or equivalent degree(issued or notarized copy of the translation in English)
- The original official transcript of the High School or equivalent degree (issued or notarized copy of the translation in English)
- Certificate of Language Proficiency
- Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Statement (official bank letter, for NDHU application
Applicants are encouraged to express their interests and experiences of Computer Science and Information Engineering fields.
1. For 2021 Scholarship program, the application period runs from January 1 to March 15, 2021. Applicants should complete the TaiwanICDF Scholarship Online Application, then submit the documents to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office in your country. Applicants must ensure to submit accurate and complete documentation; failure to do so or lateness will result in the application not being processed.
2. ICDF Applicants must also complete the NDHU Admission Online Application before March 31, 2021 to be eligible for the ICDF Scholarship consideration.
More detail please follow ICDF Scholarship Announcement
Introduction of CSIE