TaiwanICDF Scholarship Application Deadline： 2022/3/15
NDHU International Admission Application Deadline： 2022/3/15
Required Documents must be submitted to BOTH Taiwan ICDF & NDHU Application Systems :
- Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Online Application
- NDHU Admission Online Application
- Verification of Nationality
- Diploma of the High School or equivalent degree(issued or notarized copy of the translation in English)
- The original official transcript of the High School or equivalent degree (issued or notarized copy of the translation in English)
- Certificate of Language Proficiency
- Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Statement (official bank letter, for NDHU application
- Applicants are encouraged to express their interests and experiences of Computer Science and Information Engineering fields.
1. For 2022 Scholarship program, the application period runs from January 1 to March 15, 2022. Applicants should complete the TaiwanICDF Scholarship Online Application, then submit the documents to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office in your country. Applicants must ensure to submit accurate and complete documentation in time; failure to do so or lateness will result in the application not being processed.
2. ICDF Applicants must also complete the NDHU Admission Online Application before March 15, 2022 to be eligible for the ICDF Scholarship consideration.
3. Start from 2022, NDHU charges TWD $600 (appox. Equal to USD $20 ) non-refundable application fee. You can pay this fee with oversea credit card service.
More detail please follow ICDF Scholarship Announcement
Introduction of CSIE