The 2022 Spring Semester starts on 2022.02.14 (Monday)
1. Complete your On-Line Registration update before 2022.02.15.
2. PAY your Tuition and Fee before 2022.02.15.
3. Get the latest “In-School Status Certificate (在校證明)”
1. On-Line Registration (sys.ndhu.edu.tw/AA/REG/register/)
Update Name, ARC number, Mailing Address, Bank Account, Emergency Contact, each semester.
If your bank account is Post Office account, the Bank Code is 銀行代碼： 7000021 (as saving account), then follow with the 14-digit account number showed on your saving book.
If your ARC is updated recently, you need to fill this form too for the relevant information of NDHU: https://forms.gle/6d2nmY7cxv13px2t8
2. Tuition and Fees Payment Sheet Taiwan Bank Student Payment System (school.bot.com.tw/newTwbank/StudentLogin.aspx )
1st field = ARC number
2nd field = Student ID
3rd field = birthdate optional
4th field = security code
3. In-School Status Certificate (在校證明) E-Portfolio (https://sys.ndhu.edu.tw/CTE/Ed_StudP_WebSite/Login.aspx )
It takes 3~5 working days for a payment money to be reflected onto school system. So, you must keep the payment receipt. Your updated registration status and payment status are the key factors to turn on your student status/certificate. You need this In-School Status Certificate to renew ARC / Working Permit ..etc..
The default password for an new overseas students, international students, students from China without ARC number, or a new transfer student is the student number plus one zero. (For example, if the student number is 411021999, the default password will be 4110219990))
If you have special circumstance (for example: cannot pay on time, not back to Taiwan yet, waiting for scholarship process …etc.), you have 2 options:
- Submit the 15-days Postpone Request：
to CSIE Department Office before 2022.02.25. The request will be reviewed by the Departmental Committee and the School Officers. There is NO guarantee on the result of the request. If the Postpone request is granted, you may extend the payment due day to 2022.03.07 (as 15 working days after the Registration Day)
- Submit the Installment Payment Plan Request:
to CSIE Department Office before 2022.02.25.. The request will be reviewed by the Departmental Committee and the School Officers. Again, there is NO guarantee on the result of the request. If the Installment Payment Plan request is granted, you may extend the first payment due date to 2022.03.07.
- All installment students MUST PAY Taiwan National Health Insurance Fee (NHI), Student Group Insurance Fee, 1/3 of Taiwanese Student’s Tuition/Credit Fees, Dormitory Fee, and Room Deposit by 2022.03.07. No exception!
According to OIA’s announcement (check here) , NDHU Scholarship applicants are required to pay this first installment by the end of Registration Date (2022.02.15)!
- Taiwan Government’s scholarship awardees cannot apply the Extension nor Installation of tuition and miscellaneous fee payment.
- If you do not pay on-time as promised in Installment Payment Plan, or do not PAY OFF all your Tuition and Fee Balance by the last day, you WILL be expelled from NDHU, and the result will affect your future study.
Postpone Request / Installment Payment Plan Request 學雜費延緩 / 分期繳交申請書 Submit your application to CSIE Department Office before 2022.02.25 : https://rb004.ndhu.edu.tw/p/406-1004-147749,r5146.php
NDHU’s 2021~2022 Academic Calendar : https://sys.ndhu.edu.tw/AA/calendar/?Lang=ENG
Guideline of handling the delayed payment (in English) 延誤繳交學雜費之處理原則: https://aa.ndhu.edu.tw/p/406-1004-168723,r1065.php
NDHU Academic Regulation 東華大學學則: https://aa.ndhu.edu.tw/p/406-1004-171581,r1065.php