Summer Classes Online Registration:
1) Summer courses registration now open for NDHU students only, however, students from other universities may also apply by calling TEL: 03-8906126. Once registration is complete, an automated email will be sent to your gms account.
2) Registration deadline is May 28th, students interested in registering must visit https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQXFkmZgPN5jJOF39n6ZoQA62akDtyOO_la-AsWlGrjpN_aw/viewform?c=0&w=1 after logging onto google with your gms credentials.
3) The payment period is June 6th to June 18th. Payment details for different courses may be checked at http://www.aa.ndhu.edu.tw/files/14-1006-72256,r1064-1.php?Lang=zh-tw
1) Applicants may choose up to but no more than 3 courses, clashes between courses must be avoided as the system will allow applicants to select even if clashes exist, however the system will drop one of the selected clashing courses.
2) Applicants are asked to pay first, in case of insufficient applicants for a specific course, that course will be cancelled and the school will refund applicants. Refunds will not be given for failure to partake due to personal reasons.
3) Courses require a minimum of 18 students to be accepted, in case of insufficient students, students may choose to split the cost of 18 among themselves. This may be considered by those in need of graduation or emergent credits.